• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '22-'23 Roster Construction Thread: +Ituka/Carr/Appleby/Bradford

Based on Ituka's highlight videos, he does a lot of his damage inside. That's going to be harder in the ACC. He's listed at 6'1''. Williams was listed at 6'5'' for reference.

Davien did a lot of damage inside too.

Davien did a lot of damage inside too.

With the five out offense and some bigs who are midrange to 3 pt threats, the lane will be open for drives.

Forbes needs to get a big who is competent at threes to make that work. Sy was good all year, Walton was by the end of the season.

Ituka’s first step is nasty. That crossover and drive around the 1:30 mark is insane.

yo donaldross,

Please write Ricky Council IV a big check.

Thanks!

Yikes, sorry everyone. Just catching up on this thread. I'm a fan of Les and Cam's work, but also think we should be able to talk shit on the boards because that's what these boards were made for. No hard feelings on my end. Ogboards = WWF Attitude Era. It isn't really real,.but it is real to us damn it!

Ituka appears to have a handle and the quickness to break the press on his own. Quickness on defense would be appreciated. His percentages (52.6%/41%/76.8%) were good across the board but he only shot 1.6 threes /game. Marist coach preferred to use isolation to score so his passing ability is a question mark.

At first glance, Ituka may be one of those Burger King players Forbes talks about. At 6'1" and 196 pounds he appears to be strong enough to take and deliver punishment. His loyalty to his high school team is admirable.

Against me doing what now?

The facts are the facts. Jahmir Young and Will Richard couldn't get into Wake with all the help in the world. Pretty much everyone with 2 years left, unless they're a graduate transfer is essentially a non-starter in terms of credits, and some of the guys aren't good enough.

Just because I "haven't been a Wake fan for as long as some".. what on earth does that matter? Sorry I wasn't around when Wake had a top-20 NBA player fall in their lap because a coach randomly knew someone in the islands or one of the best PGs ever to play didn't get an offer from the place he wanted to?" Bad things happen to just about every program, I grew up a GT fan if you REALLY want to talk about a school that has some shit luck.

Neither of us would make statements like that without double or triple vetting them, especially when last year we were both very up front on misses like Brockington/McKoy etc. Just like in football they have to be absurdly selective given all the hoops to jump through, and then even more to make sure they're actually good enough to play. So I'm sorry for *checks notes* calling someone out on stuff that's false?

The bolded is ridiculously antagonistic and douchey, and I can't believe it wasn't skewered.

Yeah I have no real opinion on that little soap opera but I don’t see how that advances his argument.

Back