• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '22-'23 Roster Construction Thread: +Ituka/Carr/Appleby/Bradford

Hopefully Georgia and Georgetown can come out of their coma this year and mine up in rankings , but still lose to us

WF deleted the first tweet and updated the graphic, so here it is:

FZQRRQYUEAA1yUn

Yeah, looking at their website the only non-US Jersey Mike's stores are located in Ontario (2) and New Mexico (9).

Hey Biff, you excited for the Nov 11/12 weekend doubleheader of UGA-WF on Friday, UNC-WF Saturday ?

Of course. Although I'm really just focused on the NFL's Hall of Fame Game tonight. Raiders (-2) against the Jags.

Also, thank you for being obsessed with BiffTannen.

Any word on if there will be link to watch today?

Barking Abbey’s YouTube has shown several games for their boys and girls teams. But there’s nothing for today.

I don't think any of the games will be watchable, either live or delayed.

I am sure, however, that we'll get plenty of clips and probably a box score.

Bummed because I really would have liked to have seen some of the new guys in action.

I don't think any of the games will be watchable, either live or delayed.

I am sure, however, that we'll get plenty of clips and probably a box score.

Bummed because I really would have liked to have seen some of the new guys in action.

Fwiw, I've been told "if there is a box score" it'll be sent.

Fwiw, I've been told "if there is a box score" it'll be sent.

If nothing else, I'd assume the Downton Abbey folks would be at least keeping stats.

As an aside, I wonder is Molesley is as good at basketball as he said he was at cricket?

I promise I'm not 70 years old.

They're inviting fans, so I assume they'll be keeping score and have a box score.

Maybe Wake Forest Basketball Twitter will be giving updates.

Last edited:
Wake Forest up 23-20 after the first quarter.

Ty Appleby had two early 3s; Jao Ituka had a nice finish through contact and a 3; Damari Monsanto looked quicker in running a break; WF was taking a lot of 3s that weren't bad shots, just not hitting.

IG live just ended so ... that might be all I've got for live look.

Well thanks for just now telling us there was an IG live.

Who started? I assume Cam and Marsh started just because.

Last edited:
There is also a recording posted of the 1st quarter on that account. So you can go back and watch it.

Back