• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '22-'23 Roster Construction Thread: +Ituka/Carr/Appleby/Bradford

God heard their prayers so maybe talk louder.

Leaky Black is returning to UNC for an extra season. super.

This harkens back to the ancient days story:
Why don't u*NC players leave early for the NBA?
Answer: They don't want to take the pay cut.

Wife and dog is code for I don’t have anybody in my life who actually loves me so I’m going to try and crap on those that do. Dude is really just a sad little troll .

Thank goodness for the DR ignore button. Use it folks, it makes threads more relevant.

Brandon Huntley-Hatfield transferring from UT. Wake listed as one of his top five schools.

WFU Hoops: '22-'23 Roster Construction - Jake/Zay/Daivien???; -Whitt/Walton

Monsanto can be ACC POY if he can create off the #1 defender Alondes was garnering from every team last year. Might as well just hand it to Bacot though.

Last edited:
Tyler Hansbrough sadly said it right last week. “You can win those ACC awards at Wake. They are consolation, improvement prizes. At UNC, our goal is to win. We don’t celebrate improvement awards.”

Tyler Hansbrough sadly said it right last week. “You can win those ACC awards at Wake. They are consolation, improvement prizes. At UNC, our goal is to win. We don’t celebrate improvement awards.”

Yet another anti-WFU🏀 nugget of wisdumb from DR.

Brandon Huntley-Hatfield transferring from UT. Wake listed as one of his top five schools.

5 star class of 2021. #26 overall. Started for the Vols over the last 1/3 of the season

WFU Hoops: '22-'23 Roster Construction - Jake/Zay/Daivien???; -Whitt/Walton

I mean....can there be any doubt?

He WILL be coming here. (anyone remember that debacle?)

Talk about feeling OLD. The guy who inspired that board meme is at the end of his 17th NBA season.

Wow...had no idea he still played (don't follow the NBA that much).

Well I'll be!

He is a 3-time NBA Sixth Man of the Year. As of March 2019, he is the NBA's career leader in points off the bench,[1] and has played the most career games off the bench, surpassing Dell Curry's record in February 2022.

Last edited:

tyler who??

Back