• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '23-'24 Roster Construction Thread: +Miller, Sallis, Reid, & Canka

NBL for what, $75k and maybe some performance incentives? Gonna make less than WFU NIL opportunities could have gotten him if he'd put up numbers on a good Forbes team.

Wonder if the Spurs getting Wembanyama and switching gears to lock up a point guard pushed Bobi out, and with no other teams really looking at him in the first two rounds he decided to ditch.

Maybe this works out for him but I think he fucked it. The NBL's history of getting developing players into the NBA looks pretty questionable - way more examples of it being a post-NBA graveyard...

This really does feel so much like the Newman debacle. A few overblown draft evals, lots of whispers in a player's ear, workouts and combines being avoided, and just hope that an ideal opportunity gets handed to him.

This really does feel so much like the Newman debacle. A few overblown draft evals, lots of whispers in a player's ear, workouts and combines being avoided, and just hope that an ideal opportunity gets handed to him.

Minus the fear of being in a competition for the starting spot...

Seems really strange not to stay in the draft and sign with the NBL in three weeks. Why the rush?

Seems really strange not to stay in the draft and sign with the NBL in three weeks. Why the rush?

So he could increase his draft stock for 2024.

From a pure basketball standpoint, it sure seems like he got some terrible advice or was terribly misled - one of the two or both. From a personal standpoint, nobody knows what he’s thinking or wanting to do and I wish him luck. That said, fuck me…this is as Wake Forest as it gets. Duke gets that shithead Kyle to stay after he has a killer season and our guy who averaged 5 pts. declares for the draft and then withdraws at the last minute (after the deadline) without an opportunity to return. I feel bad for Forbes. Hopefully Canka turns out to be a stud.

One time, I got two strikes in a row while bowling. My average score is in the 30s. I immediately retired from medicine and put all my belongings in my car and started showing up at PBA tournaments to become a professional bowler. They wouldn’t let me in the building.

Who cares? Fuck this kid. He averaged 5 points a game and went pro. He got bad advice, sure. But what kind of dunce is he? Move on. I’ll forget him. So will you. Focus on who is here. He’s a loser.

Back