• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '23-'24 Roster Construction Thread: +Miller, Sallis, Reid, & Canka

I’d be shocked if Parker’s defense is at a level where he can start right away.

any new information on the hardship transfer for Reid? I am really looking forward to seeing him this year!

any new information on the hardship transfer for Reid? I am really looking forward to seeing him this year!
Nothing new. Posters have said we probably won't know until the season starts.

If demari can figure out how to teach people to replicate his shot he's got a nice career post playing days.

"Nothing new. Posters have said we probably won't know until the season starts."

Good ol' NCAA, as efficient and concerned about the student-athlete as ever.

Lots of different takes and speculation on Ituka. He’s not as fluid as other PG options, but he can get into the paint and facilitate. He’s also a bull going downhill. I could see us creating some matchup issues against teams with smaller guards.

Making the student wait that long, as well as the team, is fucking ridiculous.

What's he going to do otherwise, just be a regular 7 foot tall student?
Why does it matter? He is either going to play or redshirt. He is on scholly either way. And he can’t transfer without losing more eligibility.

The delay sucks, but it’s not causing him any problems until the season starts.

NCAA denies FSU DT immediate eligibility after second transfer. He transferred from Maryland, then to Miami, and then to FSU to be closer to his ailing mother. NCAA says he has to sit out one year.

Related to our situation with Reid.

Yeah no way it’s happening. Unless the NCAA is shamed after stuff like this:

Either the rule is one free transfer before graduating or there is just college unlimited free agency after each sports season. As a WF fan, want Reid to play, but the transfer-transfer-transfer over a student-athlete's first 3 years in colllege is a joke. JT Daniels is the starting QB at Rice this year. His fourth school in four years. Think that its reasonable to allow any student-athlete one free transfer before he graduates. After that, everyone sits for a year if he/she wants to transfer before graduating. People thought that the one free transfer rule was crazy, and it is; now, there is complaining that a student-athlete can't transfer every year?

Last edited:
Tez Walker got preseason All-ACC.

Back