• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: +Spillers/Biliew/Cosby/Johnson/Abass

I've always had a couple sources about as close as it gets...top-8 scoop guys...but NO one, including them, will give me anything these past 2 seasons that we can't get from Trilly, or ultimately DDD when they release it.

If these folks aren't talking to Les and Cam, they aren't talking to me. It's a as tight lipped as it's ever been
@Donkey Deac Doug has scooooops?

With Kaluma from KSU entering the portal, I'd throw the farm at him as a Baba replacement if we lose Baba to KSU
wow, he entered the last day he could. also put name in draft, but i don't see much hope there for the young man (6'7" pf and not a great shooter).

i speculate if this has any Baba issue included

I thought we already had something going... No?

Is that my responsibility?

Some of the ESPN MTE names leaking out, but nothing concrete. I think UF is also in that field. It's funny to me how we seem to run into the same teams a few times over a few years and then not for a long time. LSU & UGA for example.

Vanderbilt's Ven-Allen Lubin has entered the portal. Tough kid. Great nose for the ball. 12.3 ppg and 6.3 rpg. He'll have a bunch of teams after him.

This was news a week or two ago. Why are people (and I mean journalists) all reporting on it again today
Because it was only reported he was returning; now there's been official word from RJ Davis.

(I'm not disagreeing with it being silly for people to act like this is breaking news)

Was waiting to see how long it took for someone to notice his name on the NBA list everyone thought Hunter wasn’t on.
I mean it's not really surprising Baba was there given he declared for the draft, more surprising Hunter wasn't on.

The fact that RJ Davis isn't even testing the NBA draft waters shows that Davis understands his ceiling. Just amazing how UNC has managed to find highly rated recruits who are very effective college players, but have no NBA future.

Last edited:
The fact that RJ Davis isn't even testing the NBA draft waters shows that Davis understands his ceiling. Just amazing how UNC has managed to find highly rated recruits who are very effective college players, but have no NBA future.
Wake just seems not to get enough who are effective college players

Back