• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: (-) Carr, Monsanto, Ituka, Clark, Miller, Marsh, Keller, Canka / (+) Spillers, Biliew, Cosby

I’m feeling good about Cosby, but this person giving me updates won’t say a word about the PG situation. No hints, no nothing. I don’t know what that means, but they must be good. I want it to be Claude from Xavier, but I have nothing to suggest that’s even a possibility.

It’s not year five and he hasn’t missed the tournament. Talk about it next year if it happens. Right now you and windy just sound like miserable bastards who want everyone else to be miserable too.

I want Forbes to succeed as much as anyone but at what point do we cut bait?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m feeling good about Cosby, but this person giving me updates won’t say a word about the PG situation. No hints, no nothing. I don’t know what that means, but they must be good. I want it to be Claude from Xavier, but I have nothing to suggest that’s even a possibility.
yea this is kinda weird. same from my people

but it's getting me excited

i want it to be Claude, too

We recruited him and the staff left things with him on good terms iirc

I don’t think there is a poster on here who doesn’t expect to make the NCAA Tournament regularly. But there seem to be two schools of thought when it comes to judging Forbes.

The first is to judge him solely on Tournament appearances (or lack thereof) while ignoring all context, including: the decade long mess he inherited during a global pandemic, navigating the new world of NIL, our vastly improved standings in the conference and analytics, the product on the court, regularly beating Duke, UNC, and State, and the fact that we still care about basketball come March again. To those astute posters, he has failed. To the second group, who consider the context of his tenure, it might appear that the man is building something.

I don’t live my life with blinders on and I don’t understand why some of you willingly ignore reality.

yea this is kinda weird. same from my people

but it's getting me excited

i want it to be Claude, too

We recruited him and the staff left things with him on good terms iirc
Correct…recruited him pretty hard if memory serves. And it’s a hedge if Hunter doesn’t come back so I think we want him either way. I’m fairly certain we are prioritizing a pass first PG, but if we had Sallis, Claude and Cam I don’t think anyone would complain.

Pretty sure we can just wait until Creamy, Strick, or Doofus post this gif. Then we'll know.

Bill Cosby GIF

Would that preclude Cosby?
I don’t think so. I think Cosby and Parker would be battling each other for minutes as a deep threat.

ETA: I wasn’t told that and didn’t ask. All I know is we want Cosby and the feelings are mutual. Hope we seal the deal.

Last edited:
Just me speculating. Is the secrecy to help keep a potential NIL price down? If word got out Wake is working hard to get Player X, some other school might swoop in and offer 120%

If we know, it’s probably not that secret.

You know, I agree. In fact the players are most likely offering the information.

It’s in their financial best interest.

Has the South Dakota kid cancelled his visit or are we still wanting him?

No one is saying anything, air tight ship over there

Back