• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: (-) Carr, Monsanto, Ituka, Clark, Miller, Marsh, Keller, Canka / (+) Spillers, Biliew, Cosby

Last Sunday evening. FAU was sweating him for a commitment and Wake was too, but also encouraged Baba to go through the pre-draft process. That probably will help us, but figured he would have committed by now. Hope he does - I really like the look of his game at the 4. Omaha/Baba/Reid at the 3/4/5 would be tough.

ETA: FSU is such a shitty undergrad school, though so I hope it doesn’t have anything to do with transfer credits (not that it matters too much if he’ll be in the league after this season).

Once again, I think everyone is sleeping on spillers…..
I’m not. He’s going to be good. Not sure he would be better than any of Omaha, Baba or Efton, though. If he is, that’s a great problem to have. And if Baba commits, he will almost certainly start and I think it would be at the 4.

Spillers was a JUCO 1st team All American, 1st team Sun Belt All Confence and a Sun Belt player of the week. So a TON to love there.

Back