• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: (-) Carr, Monsanto, Ituka, Clark, Miller, Marsh, Keller, Canka / (+) Spillers, Biliew, Cosby

No one is saying anything, air tight ship over there
I’m as curious and eager as anyone but if keeping it tight-lipped helps us win diamonds in the rough before other schools have a chance to try to swoop in and take Forbes’ kill, then I’m OK with the secrecy. It’s painful waiting and wanting to know but I’m confident that I’ll find out before the season starts and I’m good with that. Now let’s reel in some more of these 5* Burger Boys!

I think teams are sweeping in with larger offers that we can’t match. Imo, this will continue unless caps are made. Not sue if that will happen.

Imo, teams like tOSU and Kentucky will have X fold on what we can offer.

But I was told UCLA, an elite public university located in the 2nd largest city in the country with a legendary basketball program, had a NIL collective in shambles. So clearly that can't be the case.

But I was told UCLA, an elite public university located in the 2nd largest city in the country with a legendary basketball program, had a NIL collective in shambles. So clearly that can't be the case.
It can still be the case that their NIL collective is not in great shape and we got outbid for him simply because their staff values him more than ours. It's not necessarily indicative of a collective's health. It's a labor market. Just because a firm wins the bidding for specific labor doesn't mean it's financially healthier than any of the losing firms.

We could also get none of those guys and Sallis not come back, but a man can speculate/dream

Just saw Josiah Dotzler committed to St Louis so scratch that.
The new SLU coach turned down the Louisville job and has the transfers flocking to St. Louis. Bizarre indeed. Someone must have written a check. Nice newish small venue too.

Duh. On campus arena....

Back