• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: (-) Carr, Monsanto, Ituka, Clark, Miller, Marsh, Keller, Canka / (+) Spillers, Biliew, Cosby

Earl Grant no doubt selling him on the Quinten Post role. Does BC have NIL, though? Would like to think we can beat BC out for someone we really want.

They probably have a lot for him if he’s the only player on the team. BC is going to be super terrible next season imo

Foul prone doesn't matter as much on a team with depth. Hopefully that's what Forbes is building.

I do not remember this. It does make me sad though.

shocked i was able to find the article and that is still exists: https://basketballrecruiting.rivals.com/news/peach-jam-notes-recruiting-scoop

The ramifications of Wake Forest's pick up of five star prospects Al-Farouq Aminu and Tony Woods is already making waves with the class of 2009. Five-star junior DeMarcus Cousins said he noticed and is now listing the Demon Deacons high on his list.
"That really caught my eye," Cousins said. "Those two are my boys."

They probably have a lot for him if he’s the only player on the team. BC is going to be super terrible next season imo
Power is likely suffering from PTSD after riding pine for six months at Duke.

So, Power's priority list likely includes assured playing time. BC offers that --- 40 minutes a game or foul out, whatever is first. I'm sure Grant has offered to build the offense around Power. Also, would guess that BC would go "all-in" with whatever NIL funds they have for him. There are others involved (like Michigan), but would hope that Power would see WF as a good mix of playing time and a chance to make some noise in March (yes, well aware Forbes hasn't gotten to the NCAAT yet at WF). That would seem like a better option than leading the ACC in shot attempts at BC, but you never know.

Power is likely suffering from PTSD after riding pine for six months at Duke.

So, Power's priority list likely includes assured playing time. BC offers that --- 40 minutes a game or foul out, whatever is first. I'm sure Grant has offered to build the offense around Power. Also, would guess that BC would go "all-in" with whatever NIL funds they have for him. There are others involved (like Michigan), but would hope that Power would see WF as a good mix of playing time and a chance to make some noise in March (yes, well aware Forbes hasn't gotten to the NCAAT yet at WF). That would seem like a better option than leading the ACC in shot attempts at BC, but you never know.
Yep. See my post above. Does he want to play for BC in the CBI, or Wake in the NIT? :p

All 5 of those guys would need 25mpg+ to be happy I'd assume.

Then Cam, Parker, Juke, Portal, Portal...

Nets...they're coming down

Feel like BABA could guard a PG. We dont even need one, just dribble it up backwards and get into the paint baby.

Back