• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: (-) Carr, Monsanto, Ituka, Clark, Miller, Marsh, Keller, Canka / (+) Spillers, Biliew, Cosby

Has Wake actually reached out to Desmond Claude? Or has all of this (more likely) been wishful thinking? Guessing Claude would like nothing more than go home to Connecticut.

What's going to be wild is if Parker puts on 15 lbs of muscle and becomes a guy who you can't take off the court, and MMM makes a huge leap to where he's an ACC level starter.

I'd be so stoked if we sub in and out 5 guys at a time. Stay fresh all game/season. Lfg

What's going to be wild is if Parker puts on 15 lbs of muscle and becomes a guy who you can't take off the court, and MMM makes a huge leap to where he's an ACC level starter.

I'd be so stoked if we sub in and out 5 guys at a time. Stay fresh all game/season. Lfg

So you want a great Leonard Hamilton team? I’m certainly not opposed.

That same source texted me this morning about Cosby and I gave them the exclamation marks reaction to which they replied ‘just wait’. I think we are close on the PG announcement and am now willing to bet it’s Claude (based on what this person said). Not sure how to screenshot and redact stuff here, but I said ‘any hints?’ to which they responded ‘they’re tall’.

Holy shit, if we get Claude and Hunter comes back plus add Power…we’re cooking with gas.

Last edited:
That same source texted me this morning about Cosby and I gave them the exclamation marks reaction to which he replied ‘just wait’. I think we are close on the PG announcement and am now willing to bet it’s Claude (based on what this person said). Not sure how to screenshot and redact stuff here, but I said ‘any hints?’ to which they responded ‘they’re tall’.

Holy shit, if we get Claude and Hunter comes back plus add Power…we’re cooking with gas.
i will need a new pair of pants

Back