• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: (-) Carr, Monsanto, Ituka, Clark, Miller, Marsh, Keller, Canka / (+) Spillers, Biliew, Cosby

Filed under "what's a campaign finance violation, anyway?", a presidential candidate could fund this at each D1 university in every battleground state and win all the votes.

It would be hilarious if it comes out Biden secretly funded Michigan’s football NIL.

Make sure you write those $50 checks y’all

I was underwhelmed if that's a word
I know it's not because that guy sucks

Oof. If that's the level of target we are looking at to be our starting PG, we are in trouble.

1713464678133.png

Zackery would be a bigger/better defending Boopie. Very similar stats across the board. Lower usage in BC's offense, but would look to be a good replacement for Boopie. Although, the hairline is a potential deal breaker.

View attachment 9026

Zachary would be a bigger/better defending Boopie. Very similar stats across the board. Lower usage in BC's offense, but would look to be a good replacement for Boopie. Although, the hairline is a potential deal breaker.
He's definitely not a big downgrade on Boopie, if at all. Much better A/TO ratio as well. Don't think he has near the upside as a scoring option but that's alright. But with how many quality PGs are out there and what other programs are after this is a super duper mediocre option. Definitely a cheaper end potential pickup.

Zackery can shoot, and his offensive numbers were elite (seriously, Zackery had ridiculously good year on offense -- 112 O rating; 41% from three; 51% from 2; 82% from the line; solid assist rate), but worry about his athleticism. BC's defense was horrific last year. He was a big part of that. Easy to go by him. Would need a supporting cast that could help,

I'm coming around on Zackery. Didn't realize he was such a good 3pt shooter.

21-22: 52-109 - 47.7%
22-23: 31-96 - 32.3%
23-24: 32-79 - 40.5%

That's 115-284 for 40.5%... Pretty significant sample size that says he can shoot it.

Has played the 1-3 for BC... Mostly PG his JR year, mostly SG his SO year, and mostly SG/SF (undersized) his FR year. He'd be a good rotation guy given he can shoot, handle the ball, and has decent size (6'2"; 220lbs).

Zackery can shoot, and his offensive numbers were elite (seriously, Zackery had ridiculously good year on offense -- 112 O rating; 41% from three; 51% from 2; 82% from the line; solid assist rate), but worry about his athleticism. BC's defense was horrific last year. He was a big part of that. Easy to go by him. Would need a supporting cast that could help,
Ya I've been to a few BC games the last couple years and in person he just doesn't feel like he has the athleticism to play a big role for a successful team at this level. Agree with others that coming off the bench this would be a great option. If he's the starting option I wouldn't say we're screwed but the rest of the team better be pretty damn good.

Back