• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: (-) Carr, Monsanto, Ituka, Clark, Miller, Marsh, Keller, Canka / (+) Spillers, Biliew, Cosby

Some random mid major or ivy billionaire is going to do this soon... Get ready for Cornell to go 35-0 here in a few seasons
Will be interesting. While there is no rule prohibiting collectives in the Ivies, they don’t allow grad years nor provide athletic schollies.

Will be interesting. While there is no rule prohibiting collectives in the Ivies, they don’t allow grad years nor provide athletic schollies.

But they could walk-on for $3M a year.

But they could walk-on for $3M a year.
Could be similar to a Ryan Reynolds Wrexham story and call it "Buying Ships" and the billionaire has a streaming show stroking his ego while rest of America watches in delight to see said billionaire accumulating a modern day Fab 5 at a complete no name school and then watch the season unfold with all its pageantry and excitement to see the new wonderful world of college athletics? Is that even possible?

Could be similar to a Ryan Reynolds Wrexham story and call it "Buying Ships" and the billionaire has a streaming show stroking his ego while rest of America watches in delight to see said billionaire accumulating a modern day Fab 5 at a complete no name school and then watch the season unfold with all its pageantry and excitement to see the new wonderful world of college athletics? Is that even possible?

Call it “Waking Up the Demon Deacons” and I like it.

I think Zachery ends up at Wake for the sole reason that I've ruthlessly made fun of him over the last 3 years at BC (terrible hair, fake toughness, tiny shorts, etc).

And believe me, I'd probably end up as his biggest fan for all of the same reasons I made fun of him.
Hey Maybe he can get some NIL money from Bosley!

I wasn’t all that excited after we brought in Alondes, LaRavia, Sy, and Walton - and all of them proved to be valuable pieces (while not high level targets). Will be fun to see how Forbes molds next year’s squad. Still a ton of kids in the portal and more to come before May 1. Would like to see us make a run at Seth Trimble, but guessing he ends up at Wisconsin or Marquette.

I think Zachery ends up at Wake for the sole reason that I've ruthlessly made fun of him over the last 3 years at BC (terrible hair, fake toughness, tiny shorts, etc).

And believe me, I'd probably end up as his biggest fan for all of the same reasons I made fun of him.
From my memory feels like he played a big role in the BC upset win against the Deacs in Acc tournament in 2022 as well as the reg season game in Joel last year…didn’t he even give the bird to the crowd last year? Or maybe it was Post.

So you are saying, not really. More of wishful thinking…but how did Carr get in the same group as Bronny?

That Josh Ragan throws a lot of shit against the wall and hopes it sticks. But for a hot minute Javon Baker did pick uk before switching to ucf. Still, I would be shell shocked to see Carr leave Forbes for a brand new staff and piece mail team

Back