• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: (-) Carr, Monsanto, Ituka, Clark, Miller, Marsh, Keller, Canka / (+) Spillers, Biliew, Cosby

If Sallis comes back and he gets WK3, a true PG and an athletic 3 and D then we are cutting down nets... that's a BIG BIG BIG if, but one can dream.
Your optimism cracks me up. But it’s healthy. Makes me realize how many of us tend to view the glass as half empty as opposed to half full - not only as concerns Wake bb but other areas in life.

Boston as a city is racist. Most of America, including and especially Wake Forest when I was there, is. Providence is predominantly POC and has an entirely different vibe than Boston. Not sure of your point with this? You hate Providence? Okay. I pointed out why I don’t.

I think the whole Providence/Newport area is awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

acting like PC is even a top 5 sports presence in Rhode Island is asinine and one of the silliest things I've ever seen Pilch post

but, PC basketball was the only college sports program I followed growing up and they've cultivated a really cool experience at the Dunk
Plus hockey is king there, not hoops

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I think we would have to look at the numbers at the end of the season. He is having a Howard type progression in his career…I hope it continues!

Back