• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: (-) Carr, Monsanto, Ituka, Clark, Miller, Marsh, Keller, Canka / (+) Spillers, Biliew, Cosby

I mean your first post was about whether or not you have faith in Forbes program.
ultimately I care about Wake winning games, so whether we lose players to bad luck, misfortune, or mismanagement, it all adds up to the same result. The “how” and “why” are mostly immaterial to me.

I really want at least one of these players to go to Cincy because the DR troll will be chef’s kiss

chicago-beach-sun.jpg

Chicago during the Summer...

ultimately I care about Wake winning games, so whether we lose players to bad luck, misfortune, or mismanagement, it all adds up to the same result. The “how” and “why” are mostly immaterial to me.
But as a fan you presumably are going to care about the solution to Wake winning more games, so understanding whether it's the coach's fault, administration's fault, lack of NIL money, etc would be relevant. Otherwise you're just asking for a coach to get fired or whatever with no idea of if that will fix the issue or not

Every time our ballhandler slams on the brakes and causes a defender to run them over to draw a foul it’ll be referred to as “pulling a Boopie”
Appleby and Alondes used to do this. I think it's coached

more hoops for me to jump through and a few international calls but it can be done as long as the work being done isn't on US soil.
Lol so does Cam just have to sign his autographs while he's home and then ship the stuff back to Wake?

A beach has an ocean. Stop all this Midwest flyover country bullshit.
Now back to boopie in the portal , wtf?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But as a fan you presumably are going to care about the solution to Wake winning more games, so understanding whether it's the coach's fault, administration's fault, lack of NIL money, etc would be relevant. Otherwise you're just asking for a coach to get fired or whatever with no idea of if that will fix the issue or not
i don’t agree with this premise that you have to evaluate the HC in a vacuum apart from the circumstances of the program - you might very well just view them as hapless victims of circumstance and employ them forever out of pity. They get paid to do a job, understanding the conditions they are working under.

Point is, next year if we still don’t make the tournament, i’m not going to give Forbes a pass because he couldn’t replace Boopie.

Back