• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: (-) Carr, Monsanto, Ituka, Clark, Miller, Marsh, Keller, Canka / (+) Spillers, Biliew, Cosby

people living in the western half of north carolina sure do have some strong feelings on the word "beach"

i wonder if they're insecure or something

nah I grew up by the best beaches in the country and go frequently, hopefully in the next few weeks.

Years ago, represented a midwest dredging contractor that was ensuring the Port of Chicago was maintaining proper depth for the cargo ships that go in and out.

Well, right after the work started, the police halted the contractor's work because a dead body that had apparently sunk to the bottom of the Port, but percolated to the surface of the dredging zone when the weather got warmer. Unreal how bloated the dude was. At least, it didn't wash to the shore on one of Chicago's tony beaches.

Chicago is a fun town. Will try to find the pic. I'm sure everyone here would love to see it.

The only true loss today is Boopie. All of the other guys needed to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol. Indeed. I love Chicago…but I mean c’mon
i never said Chicago had the best beaches!

and i'm not the beach purist here!

the jabronis are always the ones that lose their shit at the term and yet resort to feelings over facts regarding what a beach is

sounds like some another american cohort imo

So if that tweet is accurate where an average Power 6 starter is seeing about $175,000, then it would be hard not give Boopie side eye if he came to the meeting and asked for anywhere need $500k. I am not sure what it will take to "wrap up" Cam for his senior year, but if he bounces, that will be a huge loss.

I am having trouble on figuring out how we can keep up with larger alumnis on this NIL shit. everyone has to chip in 20+x every season! is it unsustainable?

Long as Forbes retain Carr, Cam, Reid and hopefully Sallis I will be fine with him developing a team around that core. If we lose two or three of those guys I will be wondering if Wake is planning to drop Basketball. And as an after thought Canka also needs to go. He was brought in last June as a solution to losing Klintman and has not produced any meaningful minutes.

How many players end up holding a bag of shit at the end of this song and dance if there’s over 1000 in the portal?

Long as Forbes retain Carr, Cam, Reid and hopefully Sallis I will be fine with him developing a team around that core. If we lose two or three of those guys I will be wondering if Wake is planning to drop Basketball. And as an after thought Canka also needs to go. He was brought in last June as a solution to losing Klintman.

Someone has to be 11-13. Might as well be him, seems like good enough of a teammate.

Back