• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: (-) Carr, Monsanto, Ituka, Clark, Miller, Marsh, Keller, Canka / (+) Spillers, Biliew, Cosby

welp, i hope we can keep most of the rest of the team. i think that could be a nice core group to build off.

new needs list:

2 PG
2 bigs
1 scorer (any position)

if sallis leaves, make that 2 scorers

A healthy Cam, Carr, Reid and PFred is a good core to build on, especially if Sallis stays. However, it doesnt leave much of a bench. This is where Forbes proves his worth and scours the portal for the missing puzzle pieces

way fewer houses with punny names and starfish decor from etsy, it's true

please post a picture of your favorite waterfront location from the town where you live

i don't give a fuck what you call it

i just want to see your hometown waterfront spots so I can know what we're working with

way fewer houses with punny names and starfish decor from etsy, it's true

please post a picture of your favorite waterfront location from the town where you live
vermont.jpg

Actually made it up to 20 degrees on this day! UVM should leverage this in their portal pitches!

Back