• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '24-'25 Roster Construction Thread: +Spillers/Biliew/Cosby/Johnson/Abass

Wake fans have been helplessly hoping for a breakthrough season.

Sent from my SM-S711U using Tapatalk

First and last post here but read a majority of the comments. I can tell you that Forbes will make this program special and based on some decent experience it takes time to build. Side note - it is comical to hear all of you guys sitting around in khaki shorts and loafers beating off to some dude that calls himself creamy for minutes projections. The past and present players laugh their asses off in the off-season at the ideas said creamy comes up with. Follow on sheep. Creamy- tend to your flock. Go Deacs

First and last post here but read a majority of the comments. I can tell you that Forbes will make this program special and based on some decent experience it takes time to build. Side note - it is comical to hear all of you guys sitting around in khaki shorts and loafers beating off to some dude that calls himself creamy for minutes projections. The past and present players laugh their asses off in the off-season at the ideas said creamy comes up with. Follow on sheep. Creamy- tend to your flock. Go Deacs
As long as Creamy does not spoil and turn sour, it is fine by me!

we're Wake Forest fans. Of course we beat ourselves

Ok cool, well he makes those (and some of us read them for fun) because he’s a fan and we like following the program and having fun being Wake sports fans. They’re not nuclear launch codes.

If that is all it took to motivate a first post, it won't be the last.

Strong work by Creamy recruiting another board member.

What do past, and present, players think we should talk about during the off-season?

Back