• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hoops: '21-'22 Roster Construction Thread: +LaRavia/Taylor/Walton/Monsanto/Williams/Sy/Marsh

honestly kind of lame for whomever runs that twitter not to at least follow up with Pilch owning it

Thank you to Pilchard for lighting the fire of motivation for our deacons. Without his post, no way do we win last night or those two overtime games. Well done sir.

I didn't think it could get better.

TYPICAL Pilch silliness. He has been so WRONG so often so lately that it's getting totally embarrassing. Shilling for MASSA Huggins takes cake. Of course, Pilch is going to try to parse post to fit his needs rather than use actual words. He's done it last three times his posts have been shown to be WRONG. What is SAD and HILARIOUS is when busted so obviously, Pilch changes EVERYTHING has said. I realize it's easier to extract one piece and attack it, but it's lazy and TOTALLY dishonest.

ill go a bit further:

listed 3rd under Best of the best

Alondes Williams, Wake Forest: Williams was a quality role player at Oklahoma last season, albeit in a complementary role on the offensive end. But Steve Forbes has given Williams the keys to the offense and he's producing in a major way. He's averaging 19.8 points, 6.5 rebounds and 4.7 assists this season, and his two best games have been his most recent two games: a triple-double against USC Upstate over the weekend and a 36-point effort in a comeback win over VMI. Williams' teammate, Indiana State transfer Jake LaRavia, has also been outstanding, averaging 14.0 points and 5.7 rebounds, while shooting 50.0% from 3.

Speaking of Wes Miller, our friend Ody Oguama is averaging 5.9/4.6/0.5 in 14.9 MPG.

I really don’t miss him.

I don't miss him but those are nice numbers. He'd probably play around 10-12 minutes if he stayed. He could give Walton more rest and allow Forbes to use Sy at the 4 more often.

He’s got the 8th highest MPG for Cincy this year. No doubt he’d be a good piece to have, but at this point I think I’d rather have a raw Marsh behind Sy and Walton over a Manning recruit at his ceiling.

Prepared to eat my words a la Pilchard, though.

I'd agree if this team didn't have NCAAT potential.

Back