• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Hosting Division 1 NCAA Tennis Championship

Is it wrong that I don't care as much outside of the main sports? Somehow this will be used to show that things are ok. It's not a dumpster fire if Tennis is ok. bleh..

Is it wrong that I don't care as much outside of the main sports? Somehow this will be used to show that things are ok. It's not a dumpster fire if Tennis is ok. bleh..

It's great and all, but I bet the money that would be brought in by hosting the NCAA tennis championships would not be a drop in the bucket compared to the major sports even when we're bad. When we're good at the major sports, it wouldn't even be a molecule in a bucket.

Awesome, look forward to it. Should be another boost in recruiting for both teams.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Wake men's and women's tennis teams are national title contenders at that time based on how both programs are recruiting.

Tony will be at wake, ladies coach will be shown door

EXCELLENT ! This again gets Wake national exposure - is HUGE for recruiting both within and outside the country - and will certainly enhance our brand.

Back