• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU ice hockey jersey - are these for sale anywhere?

towelie99

Reaction score
So I saw a post where wfu club ice hockey is playing outside in Charlotte tonight. Never noticed or seen the gold hockey sweater.

Are these for sale anywhere??? I need one

So I saw a post where wfu club ice hockey is playing outside in Charlotte tonight. Never noticed or seen the gold hockey sweater.

Are these for sale anywhere??? I need one
Send the team a message on Facebook at the end of the season to see if they’re selling any of the jerseys that need to be trashed

Send the team a message on Facebook at the end of the season to see if they’re selling any of the jerseys that need to be trashed

That works if you want memorabilia.

Another possibility is that the request is about finding one to purchase to wear in support of the team, like some fans wear football and baseball jerseys and basketball tank tops. A sweater ready to be trashed might not work for that.

That works if you want memorabilia.

Another possibility is that the request is about finding one to purchase to wear in support of the team, like some fans wear football and baseball jerseys and basketball tank tops. A sweater ready to be trashed might not work for that.
They don’t do that. I’ve already inquired. The only ones they will sell are extras at the end of the season where people who have left or ones that are about to go into the trash.

They don’t do that. I’ve already inquired. The only ones they will sell are extras at the end of the season where people who have left or ones that are about to go into the trash.

Wake is missing a marketing opportunity. But it may be a small one.

#humblebrag

bb83986cc3115ddb1072fd765d3f21b5.jpg

Back