• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU NFL Free Agent News

It looks like he really thought he was going to get drafted. Not sure why. I am a little surprised he wasn't picked up as an UFA though.

Why he thought he would get drafted is beyond me, unless he had some people fill his head with a bunch of junk and he bought it. I agree it's a little surprising that he didn't get a UFA contract, but for anyone to think that an NFL team wouldn't take a shot at a guy they really thought might have some ability because of stuff their college coach's said is crazy. Plus, I really don't think anything was said by the coaches for that purpose anyway.

I think he fills his head with a bunch of junk.

Harris' agent is probably trying to cover his ass so he doesn't look bad for future clients. "Hey Josh, I did the best I could, but, uh, your old coaches bad-mouthed you."

Best of luck to all these guys..............really hope all of them, or at least of few of them, make it.

The idea that WF coaches intentionally set out to keep Harris from playing in the NFL is idiotic. A common way that coaches can enhance their resume' is to have a player that they recruited and coached drafted/signed to the NFL. The more players that sign NFL contracts the better the coach looks.

There was a least one source posting that said he may have a shot because of how well he performed in bad weather at a scouting event, IIRC....

There was a least one source posting that said he may have a shot because of how well he performed in bad weather at a scouting event, IIRC....

Good thing they apparently don't want to see how he performed during 4 years of games played on primarily mild, sunny days.

If I had any gif skills at all, I'd make one of Olaf from Frozen tackling Harris.

Back