• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Poetry Prof Laura Mullen resigns over controversial X post on Israel

i only know because i just asked it write some poetry for a different context and it has a tendency to spit out very consistently the same length/style poems unless you very clearly direct it to do otherwise

Shorter poems are always better. 14 lines is plenty. I don't like to be confined by iambic pentameter though.

In shadows dim where specters dare to haunt,
I'll stand with courage, fists clenched, resolute,
To face the phantoms that my dreams may taunt,
Their ethereal forms I shall not refute.

With knuckles poised to strike through spectral haze,
I'll pierce the shroud of fear that binds my soul,
No phantom's visage shall my will amaze,
I'll conquer spirits, make them cower and fold.

For though they drift in realms beyond our sight,
Their ghostly presence I shall not abide,
I'll punch through veils of darkness with my might,
And banish fear with every blow supplied.

So, let the ghosts of doubt and dread retreat,
In shadows' depths, their doom they shall meet.

This reminds me of arguments I had with jhmd

Pretty sure I diagnosed him with tertiary syphilis like 5 years ago, still holds.

I don’t know what you mean, is jhmd posting with another account
I quoted the wrong post, sorry. jhmd posts as WokeAndBroke whenever he graces us with his presence. He doesn't want what he's posted here to be attributed to him (jhmd gives a lot away), despite the fact that he works for an evil psychopath who probably wouldn't care.

@Kory - are you new here? Sailor has had brain worms for at least a decade at this point! Kinda fascinating guy otherwise, and I always enjoy his sports board posting.

Back