• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Poll Skew time! Your time would be greatly appreciated

warak

Reaction score
Hello Wake fans, it's poll skew time!

This Mount Tabor High School and Wake Forest grad has been chosen as one of the finalists in the $100,000 MyLowe's Home Makeover Sweepstakes! You can vote once a day until March 14th. Please help make my home a winner, and pass this along to all of your friends! Just go to http://www.facebook.com/lowes and "Like" the Lowe's page, go to the MyLowe's Home Makeover promotion on the left tab, then pick the house with William Kahn (5th house). PLEASE help me!

Thank you and go Deacs!

William Kahn, aka warak

Done. You need a Deacs vs. Maryland in 2007 comeback. I stayed.

Thanks for the help everyone!

please everyone vote every day (24 hours)...i am currently in 5th place but need to be top 4 to be eligible. i will only need about 1 minute of your time until 3/14.

feel free to ask any questions.

William Kahn

i apologize to everyone that thinks that i am spamming the boards...only 8 days for voting so i decided to start where i spend most of my time...the WFU boards. any help would be appreciated!

please remember to vote every day (24 hours) until 3/15. i only need to be in the top 4 teams to win...your help is very appreciated!

Back