• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Poll Skew time! Your time would be greatly appreciated

warak

Reaction score
Hello Wake fans, I really need your help!

I am a Mount Tabor High School and Wake Forest grad and I have been chosen as one of the finalists in the $100,000 MyLowe's Home Makeover Sweepstakes! You can vote once a day until March 14th. Please help make my home a winner, and pass this along to all of your friends! Just go to http://www.facebook.com/lowes and "Like" the Lowe's page, go to the MyLowe's Home Makeover promotion on the left tab, then pick the house with William Kahn (5th house). This entire voting process will take about 1 minute of your time per day...PLEASE help me!

Thank you for your time and go Deacs!

William Kahn, aka warak

Adorable house. Voted.

thanks everyone...I really appreciate all of your support!

230_633706870599961634.jpg

just voted again. Currently about 20 votes out of 4th place. Top 4 move on.....or something like that, I think I read.

Nice house, and voted, but it looks like the woman with the special needs kid and about to adopt another is running away with the votes.

Yes, but I just need to be top 4 to remain in the game! Thanks all, I promise this will end 3/15...yup, The Ides of March

thank you everyone for voting. please vote every day (24 hours) until 3/15...top 4 team will win and i am currently in a real battle for the 4th spot with 2 other teams. any help would be greatly appreciated!

yes, it is every 24 hours that you can vote. thank you for your support, i really appreciate it!

thanks everyone! top 4 win and voting ends on March 14, all help is appreciated.

sorry this is bothering some people...

Back