• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Soccer:

Bakero with the GW goal midway through the 2nd overtime period.

We seem to have trouble with these teams that park the bus on us. The shot disparity is ridiculous. Anyone know why Machop Chol didn't play tonight? Is he injured?

Last edited:
We seem to have trouble with these teams that park the bus on us.

Has been that way for as long as I can remember. 2007 National Champions lost in the ACC championship game to a clearly inferior BC team, despite a 15-3 shot differential. IIRC, both of BC's goals were on counters. A painful match to watch.

I really like this year's team. Hope they can make a deep run in the NCAAs.

Last edited:
Solid job by Wake fans in NCSU student section tonight.

Luis has really stepped up. Great start to the season.

Match tonight against USC at home. They drew Furman recently, but have also dropped some bad games. I believe the game is on the ESPN app. They have a really good winger in Luca Mayr. I predict a bus sitting defense, so I'm hoping we sneak one in early.

Match tonight against USC at home. They drew Furman recently, but have also dropped some bad games. I believe the game is on the ESPN app. They have a really good winger in Luca Mayr. I predict a bus sitting defense, so I'm hoping we sneak one in early.

Seems like WF soccer has not brought their A game for some of the mid-week OOC games; hope that they are ready to bring it tonight against the Cocks.

Back