• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Soccer:

Louisville goes down in first sudden death of pks, Indiana bests MSU in pks

Saw on twitter where we had already sold 1500 tickets to the game by 2pm Friday! Convinced me to pre-order.

I think if we run faster than Stanford and jog less we should be in good shape. It usually takes me 3-4 days to get used to waking up earlier when I travel back east. When did Stanford get into town? That will be a key.

5a2188b33ea45.image.jpg

GAME DAY!!!

Definitely yes. There’s a full capacity number on both the hill and in the stands that if they hit they won’t let any more people in.

What is the chance of not being able to get walk up tickets? My son and I are going to the Richmond game, and are thinking about heading to the soccer match after that.

What is the chance of not being able to get walk up tickets? My son and I are going to the Richmond game, and are thinking about heading to the soccer match after that.

They’re available online. But I think there’s a good chance it sells out. Donors also keep buying tickets for students, so I could see someone buying them all to pass out.

Last edited:

Gonna be tough

I recommend you leave the Joel ASAP and make a bee line for Spry

I’m guessing Stanford will play us differently than they played Coastal. Especially if they score first.

We’re going to play a great game tonight. Doesn’t matter how Stanford plays it we will score in regular time.

This will not be a repeat of last time around.

Back