• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Soccer:

Let's beat all these new ACC "members" en route to a title!!

Harrison had a good opportunity earlier, but the defender got there at the last second. Also had a nice pass on a breakaway where the shot was blocked and went off the crossbar.

We've had some very nice attacking combinations -- especially on the break or from passes into the channel -- but we're having some trouble with ND's pressing. I think that's the first time I've ever seen us drop it to Farrell. We've started to have some possession though, so hopefully we'll settle down.

new to the sport, eh? new innovation in the last five years or so across most levels.

Yep, basically brand new to it. Watched the ACC championship game last year, UNC this year, now this. I'll watch some Bundesliga every now & then with some buddies. Other that + World Cup, that's my soccer.

Jesus. Got so lucky there. We looked really sloppy after the first few minutes.

Would've been nice to convert one of those 6 corners.

That and 9 shots on goal an 0 goals. The ND keeper played a great half.

Back