• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU Soccer:

There was some dumb argument last year(?) that an early loss to a terrible team wouldn't hurt our tournament seeding. Spoiler: It did.
If we dont win the ACC championship again, a loss like this could definitely prevent us from receiving a top 1-4 seed, but I dont want to make too big of a deal about it now because I still think we have final four quality team

Every game is important, but if we do some damage in the ACC schedule we will obviously be fine. Louisville's a top 10ish team and Ga St played them to within a goal. We lost to Elon 2 yrs ago and got to the final 8, IIRC.

No need to panic at this point...

No reason to panic but I'm assuming the performance was shit to even allow GA State to be in the game. Can't have mental lapses like that, but if you do have one, better to have it early as that gives the coaching staff a reason to ride their asses for a long while.

No reason to panic but I'm assuming the performance was shit to even allow GA State to be in the game. Can't have mental lapses like that, but if you do have one, better to have it early as that gives the coaching staff a reason to ride their asses for a long while.

I doubt too many people are going to panic over soccer. :couch:

working for me. Down 0-1 with 20 to go in the first. didn't see the score.

Back