• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

WFU vs. Boston College - An Exercise in Masochism

OMG - Tacy is here! BKF is holding a grudge for nothing.

He has a hook.

I'm afraid to get excited about the future of WFU hoops, but that is something to get excited about.

God I hope he can stay away from the weed.

10351802_852796974741141_3832662437519399443_n.png

I don't buy his HS minutes were low because of Simmons. I know his team was pretty stacked but you would think he'd be able to play with Simmons who is more of a wing facilitator.

I don't buy his HS minutes were low because of Simmons. I know his team was pretty stacked but you would think he'd be able to play with Simmons who is more of a wing facilitator.

I watched him against oak hill. He was pretty much an awkward, garbage time stiff who barely played.

The ACC season has blown ass, but things still feel a billion times more hopeful than at any point during the Bzaster.

That would explain his low minutes per game, but I'd think he'd have to practice against the starters.

Olivier Hanlan ain't walking through that door.

Just because you lose two players to that dank shit, doesn't mean you dig deeper in your bench

I watched him against oak hill. He was pretty much an awkward, garbage time stiff who barely played.

Maybe Danny has coached him up because he doesn't look like that type of guy now.

I agree with whoever said Manning needs an old,seasoned guy in the 1st asst. seat to help with in-game coaching. If Moore is the result of one season of Manning's instruction, he's not all bad.

Is DT on the bench? I haven't seen him.

And why the f hasn't Moore been playing 5 minutes a game?

So at one point we had 3 walk ons in at one time? Obrien, Van Horn, and Dinos? Wtf

so many the petition to get doral more PT was warranted this whole time?!

Back