• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What a Poster's Avatar Should Be

tsy's original suggestion is too gross

here's a better one:

258px-Nemo-FN.png

Cookout, does your arm look like that? The bump looks so succulent. I feel like I could bite deep into that bump with my teeth and warm juices would come spilling out, dribbling down my chin. Delicious.

Cookout, does your arm look like that? The bump looks so succulent. I feel like I could bite deep into that bump with my teeth and warm juices would come spilling out, dribbling down my chin. Delicious.

Nah that's not quite it, since that was a tear of the biceps tendon, so it curled up completely. Mine was more of a mangled/mushed up tear all through the middle of the muscle. This is what it looks like now (awkward angle from my POV):
GTkk7tg.jpg

Point A is where muscle used to be, and that's basically a valley/dent kind of in the arm coming off my shoulder.

B is a top level view of some of the extra skin/muscle kinda hanging out at the bottom of my arm now.

Last edited:
The good thing is that cookout is kind of like ridiculously handsome, so most babes probably don't mind the crippled arm. Also, is that just like a tiny little glimpse of dong neck there in that pic poking under your blue shirt?

This thread reminded me that on these boards, I can finally change mine back to what it was for about a day before it was taken down on the old accboards. Yeah, that long ago.

Back