• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What a week this has been - geezes

Ok here's a good one. Who records the higher numbers: Wakes Football losing margin on Saturday or Wake basketball turnovers tomorrow night?

Ok here's a good one. Who records the higher numbers: Wakes Football losing margin on Saturday or Wake basketball turnovers tomorrow night?

That's a tough one, but I doubt we have more the 25 TO's in the game tomorrow night and losing to ND by more than 25 is probably likely.

Given that ND knows it needs a large margin for style points and to continue solidifying a playoff spot, Saturday afternoon could be a bloodbath. I'll take football by a mile. Kelly won't let off the gas.

Highly ranked and rated Wake soccer lost last season to UMBC in the playoffs.

Speaking of, today is the fifth anniversary of Stetson.

Lest we forget the Presbyterian and William & Mary showcases! And, we're less than a year removed from that juggernaut known as Delaware State.

Lest we forget the Presbyterian and William & Mary showcases! And, we're less than a year removed from that juggernaut known as Delaware State.

Presybyterian was the lowest of the low, I don't even think they had been D1 very long.

Losing margin Saturday by 10+ at least.

Given that ND knows it needs a large margin for style points and to continue solidifying a playoff spot, Saturday afternoon could be a bloodbath. I'll take football by a mile. Kelly won't let off the gas.

That's a tough one, but I doubt we have more the 25 TO's in the game tomorrow night and losing to ND by more than 25 is probably likely.

Push.

our athletic dept has fallen apart in the last decade

we were really up and coming and competitive in lots of stuff during the early to mid 2000s

Back