• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What "added" TV character bothers you the most?

yeah, thread title should just be "Which Cousin Oliver Bothers you the Most?"

Gazoo from the Flintstones.

gazoo.jpg

I haven’t watched The Walking Dead in a long time but there are countless examples on that show.

Those two model looking ones on LOST.

Yeah. That’s it. Thanks. Most of the rest of the add on in LOST were pretty good all things considered.

Warren works here, but Howard is the better answer. But, generally, anything in the color episodes sucks.

I'm not a fan of Howard either, but he at least has a couple of worthwhile episodes. Warren makes me want to put my foot through the tv screen.

"Do you want to buy a ship in a bottle?"

I'm not a fan of Howard either, but he at least has a couple of worthwhile episodes. Warren makes me want to put my foot through the tv screen.

"Do you want to buy a ship in a bottle?"

Warren wasn't really an add on. He was a failed attempt to replace Barney. Howard was an added character.

For me, it's Eddie LeBec on Cheers. The writers had so much potential with any husband of Carla's (see Nick Tortelli) and Eddie was just so freaking lame.

Last edited:
Bob Benson on Mad Men.

Kristen Schaal's character on 30 Rock.

Renee on The Americans.

Bob was worth it just for that scene.

Agree on Kristin Schaal in 30 Rock. That and the screaming guy on Parks were “here’s this funny person I want to get on screen and I don’t care if they fit at all.”

I can't even picture Schaal's character on 30 Rock.

I didn't like Renee on the Americans either but I actually think the way they ended the series was awesome and kind of makes it worth it.

Back