• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What are you listening to right now?

Prompted from a response in another thread...

I've always loved this tune and the excellent shoe-string budget video. Killer guitar solo.

Todd Rundgren produced the album this comes from.

I’ve never heard of these guys, this was cool.

Todd Rundgren has such an interesting collection of production credits. Was thinking about him the other day when Robbie R. died because he produced Stage Fright.

I’ve never heard of these guys, this was cool.

Todd Rundgren has such an interesting collection of production credits. Was thinking about him the other day when Robbie R. died because he produced Stage Fright.
They're a quirky bunch. Canadian band. And it's so very 80's...in a good way.

Rundgren has long fascinated me. I like his style. I'm going to dig a little deeper on the RR album.

You and I are probably due a beer or two together before too long...plenty to talk about.

They're a quirky bunch. Canadian band. And it's so very 80's...in a good way.

Rundgren has long fascinated me. I like his style. I'm going to dig a little deeper on the RR album.

You and I are probably due a beer or two together before too long...plenty to talk about.

Yeah man, for sure.

I also love the very first album he ever produced when he was like 20/21, the Ian and Sylvia country rock project Great Speckled Bird. And then he ends up doing XTC and the above — stuff you’d never place together, or that would seem in the same wheelhouse.

If anyone needs me today I will be listening to the new Zach Bryan and Turnpike Troubadours albums on repeat all day.

I didn’t know this guy who died, but he worked for a friend’s record store and looks very familiar. The record store — Carolina Soul — has a monthly spot on NTS and they played this cool playlist in his honor, so I’m listening to this in memory of someone I didn’t know, but feel like I could have.

Ambient, avant, psych, and prog, so right up my alley.

Aphex Twin - 4
David Bowie - Sound and Vision
Neu! - Hallogallo
Swell Maps- Full Moon in My Pocket
This Heat- Horizontal Hold
Psychic TV- Just Like Arcadia
Robert Fripp and Brian Eno - Evening Star
Pink Floyd- Fat Old Sun
Soft Machine- Dada Was Here
Sun Ra - Love in Outer Space (vocal)
Boards of Canada- Turquoise Hexagon Sun
Harmonia - Watussi