• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What are your predictions for the game tomorrow?

CharlotteDeac1

Reaction score
1. Who will have the best player performance tomorrow (either team)?

2. Who will be the surprise difference maker for Wake Forest?

3. What will be Wake's biggest issue tomorrow?

4. Key to the game and predicted outcome of that?

5. Score prediction?

6. Bold prediction?

1. Jamie Newman

2. Luke Masterson

3. The band gets tired of playing the fight song.

4. Wake's offense outplays USU defense.

5. 45-24

6. Items 2-5

1. Jordan Love
2. Scotty Washington
3. Defensive line
4. Stopping their offense
5. 35-27 Wake
6. Cade Carney 150 yards

1. Strnad.
2. Sage Surratt.
3. Third down defense.
4. Getting to the QB. Boogie gonna feast and Francis gonna get half a sack as well.
5. 34-21 Wake.
6. Wake controls thoroughly as a new coaching staff for Utah State works in a lot of new players after traveling cross-country. Week four Utah State will be a much better team than opening week Utah State.

I predict at least eight people will puke at tailgates, because they didn't do proper off season drinking training.

i predict rj will post something stupid

I think we will have to settle for, but hit, a lot of field goals.

26-21 Deacs

Greer, Bassey, Amari, and back for what would have been is break out season is Coby Davis. If we stay healthy I think the secondary will be pleasant surprise

34-17 Wake. Game never really in doubt.

I think the home field and lack of travel is huge here. Half their players have probably never been east of the Mississippi, and they are going to be scared to death to make mistakes with a new coaching staff. As mentioned above, we are catching them at the right time—early in the year. Only fear might be if Love hits a couple of early bombs and we panic. I doubt we win this if we have to go to Utah.

Back