• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What Are Your Valentine's Day Plans and Gifts?

More importantly, what is Bzz doing on Valentines Day? I have heard he is quite the Tomcat in the sack.. :wiggle:

I am terrible at Valentine's Day. Currently I have a 9:30pm reservation at Capital Grill. I will also send flowers to her work. For Christmas/Birthday I give her nice jewelry since I value those days more.

Just figured it out better late than never -- getting the missus tix to see the XX and Grizzly Bear in Charlotte this summer.

Hurricanes game tonight against the Leafs. Her valentine (Ruutu) is out with an injury though, so I sent her an edible arrangement today to comfort her.

I am terrible at Valentine's Day. Currently I have a 9:30pm reservation at Capital Grill. I will also send flowers to her work. For Christmas/Birthday I give her nice jewelry since I value those days more.

Have to keep expectations low buddy....

Have you seen the one they play on Hulu for KY his & hers? It comes with a $25 restaurant.com gift certificate. I think if you give someone KY Jelly for Valentine's the connotation is that your eating in....

Papa-Johns-Heart-Shaped-Pizza-Valentine.jpg

Woot woot! :woot:

Have you seen the one they play on Hulu for KY his & hers? It comes with a $25 restaurant.com gift certificate. I think if you give someone KY Jelly for Valentine's the connotation is that your eating in....

Haasn't you already made this post somewhere?

Do you have to do the cinnapie thing? I just want a heart shaped pizza!

Bzz got me a steaming pike of shit last night.

Anyone ever try the KY his and hers stuff? I'm curious.

KY is shitty lube.
Go for something called Eros.

Back