• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What Can We do to get Buzz to leave ASAP

kchartley02

Reaction score
I know theres a petition, but i don't think Wellman will seriously look at it. Any thoughts

Offer him the Illinois job when it opens. Make it happen.

Hire Shaka Smart and leave BZZ's stuff on the curb?

Your two best bets are, in no particular order, to buy up every ugly tie in Winston-Salem and hoard them and/or inform him that Modern Toyota no longer services the Prius.

I'm surprised more people don't hound him on Twitter. His Twitter feed is so boring it's clearly the actual guy, not some PR flack.

Get Wellman to flip on ESPN and watch Shaka Smart. How can anyone watch such a passionate coach and team and think we have the right guy?

He's a bad mofo in person as well.

Get a 12 year old boy to say he was Sandusky'd by Bzgcrgncsw4dik

Get Wellman to flip on ESPN and watch Shaka Smart. How can anyone watch such a passionate coach and team and think we have the right guy?

Wellman doesn't flip on the television unless Wellman is on the television.

:cool:

serious question....is there any team that he would have led to a better record?

I am watching too and thought the same thing. Why we did not go after Shaka and ended up with Bz fuck ......

Start food fights with him when he shops for groceries ?

Frat guys unite. We need pledges putting up real estate for sale signs at his house nightly. Every night = a new for sale sign.

IF you are going to harass someone it should be Wellman not Bz. That guys hasn't done anything wrong except for tried to do a job. Don't get pissed at him. Wellman is the one that made the poor choice not Bz....

I mean Bzz isnt' a very good coach, but it isn't like he is trying to do a poor job.

IF you are going to harass someone it should be Wellman not Bz. That guys hasn't done anything wrong except for tried to do a job. Don't get pissed at him. Wellman is the one that made the poor choice not Bz....

I mean Bzz isnt' a very good coach, but it isn't like he is trying to do a poor job.
This is true. Buzz isn't going to fire himself; if you think coaches who resign do so because they think it is the right idea, you're foolish. If bzz resigned, it would be because of pressure from Wellman.

Back