• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What can you tell me about Thomas De Thaey?

Packwatcher

Reaction score
2011 Belgium forward that just inked with the Pack. Some of the reports said WFU was on him. I have never heard of him. Thanks in advance.

Link to story.

Use the search function for more info. Congrats.

State's new coach snags a guy Bz is recruiting yet Bz supposed got a pass for being slow out of the gate in recruiting.

Thanks for that drive by kick in the nuts. Only thing I know about him is that we needed him more than you.

I think we should just start making up good news for hell of it. Why not.

Use the search function for more info. Congrats.

State's new coach snags a guy Bz is recruiting yet Bz supposed got a pass for being slow out of the gate in recruiting.

Thanks. Kudos to having a search function that actually works. I couldn't find anything on Scout.

Thomas prefers Gottfried to [Redacted]. Unfortunately, most Wake fans would probably agree..

Belgian? Belgian? What's next...a white flag-wavin' Frenchie?

What are you saying about Belgium?

Romelu-Lukaku-8.jpg

State is in good shape with Purvis I am told. They are off to a fast start. I enjoyed watching Gottfried on ESPNU. He is a very charismatic fellow.

State is in good shape with Purvis I am told. They are off to a fast start. I enjoyed watching Gottfried on ESPNU. He is a very charismatic fellow.

I have my fingers crossed on Purvis. Things sound good, but KY looms pretty large it seems.

Yeah, I am going to adopt them as my second favorite team when Tyler gets there.

Back