• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What chain restaurants don't suck?

Agree with Smithfield's. Consistently good BBQ.

Also think East Coast Wings is pretty good. They have a pretty large menu for non-wing items.

I also think Firehouse should be on the list. Love the hot sauce selection and the gimicky drink machine.

hooters15.jpg

I've visited two Atlanta area Tilted Kilts (Northside Pkwy at Akers Mill, and Windward Parkway in Alpharetta) and the talent was atrocious. OTOH, The one on Carowinds Parkway has some nice retired strippers.

Food is better at Tilted Kilt then Hooters. I generally have to go to Hooters 6 or 7 times a year. Don't care for the food.

Food at both is atrocious. Hooters curly fries are the only thing edible there.

BW3s should get some mention here. It isnt good, but for wingy and beers it is sort of one of a kind. I used to hit up one in lawschool all the time. There's apparently one right across from Lenox in the A now, but I havent been.

Bonefish Grille - one bad meal in the more than two dozen times I've been there. And they straightened that out by not only picking up the tab (drinks included) but giving us a voucher for another meal with them. We were blown away.

Pret is pretty good... some options are overpriced and flavorless.

Chopt is really good.

Moe's sucks ass.

The Counter is ok.

Dean & Deluca is waaaaaay overpriced but has good quality for a chain.

You shut your whore mouth. Moe's is awesome. And kids eat free on Sundays.

Uhh Texas Roadhouse fo sho. Free peanuts which you can throw on the floor or at your big tittied waitress who at some point willl be forced to line dance with the other servers. Free bread with cinnamon butter. Cold coors lights. American as fuck.

I've visited two Atlanta area Tilted Kilts (Northside Pkwy at Akers Mill, and Windward Parkway in Alpharetta) and the talent was atrocious. OTOH, The one on Carowinds Parkway has some nice retired strippers.

Manager there (part ownwer maybe? hopefully.) is a Deac.

Also....Schlotzyskys.

Burgerville. It's like the In-N-Out of Portland, but all local ingredients and such.

+1. They also have milkshakes to rival Cookout (although more expensive)

Also a big fan of Jack in the Box. Full menu, late night, greatness

Moe's sucks big donkey dick. That shit tastes like Cat food.

Newk's is a delicious sandwich/soup place.

ITK, have you been to ZTejas?

I'll add them to my list.

Eaxcellent appetizers and the only frozen margarita that actaully has booze in it.

Really good happy hour.

I prefer Chipotle or Qdoba over Moe's.

Jersey Mike's is my favorite sub place (over Jimmy John's and Quiznos which are also decent). Firehouse is a cool place, but overpriced compared to the competition.

Back