• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What Could Have Been ...

They need to renovate locker rooms for both men’s basketball and the football team. Football’s locker rooms will be done in Pruitt and basketball will be done on the fourth floor of the Miller Center. I think that comes before they do any renovations to the Joel. It’s a much bigger deal to get those projects done, because it directly impacts the players on the daily. They rarely spend time at the Joel, especially since the weight room is now in the Shah Basketball Complex.

Before they do anything though, they may decide to wait on seeing how much success and money comes from the future coach.

I thought CP3 tossed in a nice chunk of change for basketball locker room in either the Shah or Miller buildings. If so, where do they need new ones this soon?

I thought CP3 tossed in a nice chunk of change for basketball locker room in either the Shah or Miller buildings. If so, where do they need new ones this soon?

It hasn’t been built yet. It makes me wonder that they will use that money on Manning instead. Of course, it will still be the Chris Paul Locker Room, but the money he donated will go towards Manning.

Back