• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What coulda been in 2005

DBlues

Jesco White
Reaction score
Yeah morons would've been real happy if Wake Forest College had decided to forgo all intregrity and standards and let any thug who can't read or write, but can play basketball into school.

That Texas game was one for the ages, but I had forgotten that Daniel Gibson was on that team and then I don't remember specifically but it had to be Hess getting into the box score with those two Technical Foul calls.

That Texas game was one for the ages, but I had forgotten that Daniel Gibson was on that team and then I don't remember specifically but it had to be Hess getting into the box score with those two Technical Foul calls.

Another favorite of this moronic fanbase, complaining about the referees.

Reminder #592719 of why I hate being a Wake fan. Can't subject my kids to a life of this crap.

I remember this was pretty widely rumored but never "confirmed". Pretty sure all NC schools were scared off from Tucker because of grades. He may not have been a big enough recruit for UNC/Duke, but State was on him pretty early with Wake.

Back