• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What craziness will happen tomorrow at RNC Convention?

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
Monday, Melania gets Michelle's speech. Lat night "Guilty", "Guilty" and Rudy literally not knowing which way is up. Tonight, Teddy boy.

What happens tomorrow?

Maybe Trump a giant deuce on the stage. He says, "Now isn't that HUUUUUUUGE? It's the biggest ever."

Then he waits for Christie and Pence to lick it off the stage.

DNC sneaks in overnight and puts 250 toilets on the stage

Last edited:
Most RJ jokes consistent of some scenario, then lots of hypothetical absurd actions happening in the scenario. Let the man have his poor jokes.

Gotta admit that the Trump feces scenario is pretty out there, even by RJ standards.

But yeah, I totally bet Pence and Christie eat his shit. RJ, aren't you going to provide us with the betting odds for that?

I think they are already eating his shit and will continue to do so.

How about Trump entering either via:

A rising stage like at concerts or being carried in a la Cleopatra with scantily clad men and even more scantily clad women fanning him.

He gets Andrew Lloyd Weber to change some words to make it "Donald Christ Superstar" as his entrance music.

Yeah, when everyone is calling you child, then best thing to do is double down.

I thought it was kinda funny. Given the tepid response on here maybe that's an indictment of me.

The image of Christie and Pence running in as "yes men" to lick a huge Donald turd off the stage while Trump stands there making his duck lips and saying "doesn't it taste great boys" while they throw in a few "yes sir it's the best I've ever had." Kinda funny.

I thought it was kinda funny. Given the tepid response on here maybe that's an indictment of me.

The image of Christie and Pence running in as "yes men" to lick a huge Donald turd off the stage while Trump stands there making his duck lips and saying "doesn't it taste great boys" while they throw in a few "yes sir it's the best I've ever had." Kinda funny.

Dude a fishy puss filled cunt has a better sense of humor than you. Dwarves suck.

Back