• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What do other coaches think of Buzz?

I'd pay some good money to overhear Jeff introducing himself to a potential recruit for the first time.

Somebody talk a HS recruit into recording this and posting it on the interwebs.

Somebody talk a HS recruit into recording this and posting it on the interwebs.
Maybe the Strattons can raise some money to give to the brave soldier who steps up to the plate to do this for us.

Maybe the Strattons can raise some money to give to the brave soldier who steps up to the plate to do this for us.

I wonder if the NCAA would sanction us for paying a recruit to help us mock our coach? That would be something.

Of course, even sanctions wouldn't make our current predicament any worse, so long as our fearless leader continues to man the helm.

I wonder if the NCAA would sanction us for paying a recruit to help us mock our coach? That would be something.

Of course, even sanctions wouldn't make our current predicament any worse, so long as our fearless leader continues to man the helm.

I'd be more interested to hear what other ADs think about Wellman.

Back