• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What do students need to do to get Duke tickets these days?

dartsndeacs

THE quintessential dwarf
Reaction score
In my day you had to like be present in a line at various points throughout a 3 day stretch, is there even demand enough to do that? Do you have to be a SD? Or can you just get a ticket if you want one. Generally curious.

I'm sure any student can walk up and get in tonight, no problem.

Also, I've heard there may be a couple planned student 'demonstrations' tonight, re: Buzz

wellman sends a van around to aprehend students and force them into seats

wellman sends a van around to aprehend students and force them into seats

28HjIrT.jpg

It is hard to imagine a college experience at wake forest without the joy of camping out for tickets.

4 years of this shit and that is what they come up with? At times it is like we deserve this mess.

Eh, I like it. Make the point and make it bluntly. No one will have any doubt about what they mean by those cheers. Get too deep into the weeds with message board inside jokes and only a few will get it.

To get tickets, you have to enroll at Wake. Or look like you could enroll at Wake.

Back