• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What do you miss the most about The Situation?

Say Hey Deac

Reaction score
For me, I thought he was a pretty funny personality on The Jersey Shore and I miss the way he tried to mask his insecurity with excessive false outward confidence and impressive abdominal muscles.

gettyimages-102566980_594_screen.jpg

Moon, did you know that The Situation is of Italian heritage? That was actually a big part of The Jersey Shore. They used to eat a Sunday dinner together and make pasta, chicken, spaghetti, and various food parmigiana. That probably would have been your favorite thing about The Situation and what you would have missed the most about The Situation.

You may have already known all that stuff though, so I apologize if that was the case and certainly don't want to speak for you if there is something else you miss most about The Situation.

Moon, did you know that The Situation is of Italian heritage? That was actually a big part of The Jersey Shore. They used to eat a Sunday dinner together and make pasta, chicken, spaghetti, and various food parmigiana. That probably would have been your favorite thing about The Situation and what you would have missed the most about The Situation.

too busy being entertained by the ITC/RJK slap fight on 200 best songs thread

I miss watching how, before getting down with a lady, he would change her into sweats and a t-shirt, then go downstairs and eat a full meal, then come back up.

I miss watching how, before getting down with a lady, he would change her into sweats and a t-shirt, then go downstairs and eat a full meal, then come back up.

Yes, this is good. I miss this too.

YO

Who dropped SHD on his head?

He went from being ha ha funny to Rjkomedian "funny"

I like The Situation and miss him being on my TV. If you think that is funny or not funny, I'm comfortable with that either way.

I feel like him getting hammered by the IRS for failing to report income is probably one of the least surprising things that could have happened.

I miss how The Situation looked like if Derek Jeter took a lot of steroids.

I miss his sugar/gluten free, high protein vodka

I feel like it's overlooked that Sammi Sweetheart was flirting with the Situation before Ronnie. Although it was brief, I miss the Sammi and Sitch love connection.

"If Deena was a holiday she'd definitely be Thanksgiving because she's got alotta to give and is down for a lot of stuffing"

"Samantha has no shame in her game at all. She's great in bed, and then the next thing you know she is eating an egg sandwich with MVP. You know, you can't find them like that these days."

Back