• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What do you think about when you see this photograph?

Say Hey Deac

Reaction score
10405412_apollo-11-sourcecode-on-github_d2d9b84b_m.jpg

For me, I think about the heroism of these brave astronauts, who boldly accepted an amazing challenge and succeeded against all odds, becoming the first men to land on the moon. I am grateful for what they accomplished and hope that one day I may see man or woman once more walk on the moon. And maybe Mars or Venus as well.

I think about how Ohio has sent 24 astronauts into outer space thereby reaffirming my belief that they wanted to get as far away from Ohio as physically possible.

1. why isn't howard walowitz in the photo?

2. did these guys really go to the moon?

I hope to one day see someone walk on Uranus.

Armstrong and Aldrin both look like they are staring at a woman in a tight dress with great tits. Collins doesn't seem to be in on the joke.

Tits....

Tits in space....

That's where I went with it.

Brangus how's the sex life my man? I'm cheering for you.

Maybe someone can just bump the original thread, didn't mean to interrupt Say Hay make the boards great again campaign.

Brangus how's the sex life my man? I'm cheering for you.

Twice last week, plus some fun in the shower! And no missionary! This week has been slower so far. Thanks for checking in.

Back