• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What do you want for Christmas?

Hoopla is the best poster on the boards

i'm weary of a poster whose handle is HOOPLA.

Hoopla: Noun
1. bustling excitement or activity; commotion; hullabaloo; to-do.
2. sensational publicity; ballyhoo.
3. speech or writing intended to mislead or to obscure an issue.

A merkin for the missus.

I'm sick and tired of this scorched earth business... I like to get my floss on while going downtown.

i'm weary of a poster whose handle is HOOPLA.

Hoopla: Noun
1. bustling excitement or activity; commotion; hullabaloo; to-do.
2. sensational publicity; ballyhoo.
3. speech or writing intended to mislead or to obscure an issue.

Whatever, who asked you anyway? Quit being such an elitist. And for the record, your Avatar is lame. Anyone who has seen Coming to America knows that Eriq La Salle's character, Darryl, is the Jam! So put THAT in your Christmas stalking!!!! Team Pearl/Patrino forever!

Whatever, who asked you anyway? Quit being such an elitist. And for the record, your Avatar is lame. Anyone who has seen Coming to America knows that Eriq La Salle's character, Darryl, is the Jam! So put THAT in your Christmas stalking!!!! Team Pearl/Patrino forever!

Dog, I was the one that suggested that OUR BOY Bobby P comes out on the bike in his first game. I'm on board for Pearltino.

And don't knock Eddie Murphy.

Dog, I was the one that suggested that OUR BOY Bobby P comes out on the bike in his first game. I'm on board for Pearltino.

And don't knock Eddie Murphy.

I was joking. 'Hello' is the man, but I do stand by my remark about the heir to soul glow 'Daryll' in coming to America. He gets to bang Patrice at the end, who is much sluttier than 'Lisa.'
#Bruce Pearl/Bobby Petrino forever! Bring back the swagger!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back