• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What ever happened to the Naz-T Deac???

He's a true Wake fan. Say what you want about him, the dance, etc, but the program and school would be better off if we had 100 more like him.

100 more like him would throw the earth off it's axis

Nice to see the usual assholes came out to trash a good man on this thread.

LOLOLOL. So clever. But no. He's still a virgin.

Latest Reputation Received
04-05-2012 09:07 PM
Thread: What ever happened to...
NazT slept with your girlfriend huh?

So stupid. This guy is one of the biggest Wake supporters on the planet. Give it a rest.

Bzzz doesn't like the dancing. He is trying to build a program of quality young men here, how the hell is he supposed to do that when a goofy 5'2" guy is dancing in the audience?

naz-1.png

I hated the dancing but Naz really is a nice dude even if he is controlled by the puppet master.

NAZ-T is one of the nicest guys I have ever met and I have nothing but great things to say about him. (truth)

You mean the one that comes out at the beginning of the game before we're down 23 points?

Yea, that one. Kind of hard to get excited with a motorcycle entrance when your team goes 1-15 & 4-12 in the ACC. Motorcycle has cycled through its nine lives

It is all relative. I dance like a combination of Al Gore and Franklin Roosevelt on meth.

Back