• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What happened to infrastructure?

more important to cut funding to PP than worry about bridges, roads, the power grid and high speed internet

Trump's influence is not going to be very high with his when his approval ratings are in the thirties. He had a chance to act presidential and instead decided to act like a twelve-year-old petulant child

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Don't take this post to mean I might start posting again. The cause is a perfect example of why I'm not.

Many, many, many tags have been deleted by the Mods since this board started. None have gone as far or been as despicable as the one below. Most are deleted within an or two. Some are deleted within minutes. This has been up for days.

Question 1 - Why hasn't it been deleted?

Question 2 - How does one explain to a family member or other friend why someone would say such a thing?

Question 3- How does one get that person to unsee such a despicable statement?

And you wonder why I haven't been posting.

Response 1: no one wonders why you haven't been posting
Response 2: there are way worse tags than "one idiot many threads"

There are 9 threads on this page alone that have been started by Moonz. Clearly he is posting.

I didn't tag that, but I believe "you reap what you sow" may apply here?

Also, perhaps, "don't dish it if you can't take it"?

Uh, I believe he's talking about the "moonz #1 shit parent" tag.

Even he can't deny he starts 10000000 threads.

"A majority of Americans oppose the type of infrastructure proposal that has been floated by President-elect Donald Trump, which could further spell trouble for his promised $1 trillion package, according to a Washington Post-ABC News poll.

Sixty-six percent of respondents said they oppose a plan to offer nearly $140 billion in federal tax credits to private investors that back transportation projects, with 44 percent indicating they “strongly” oppose such a proposal and 22 percent “somewhat” against it.

Of the 29 percent of people who said that they support the plan, 11 percent are in strong support and 18 percent somewhat agree with the idea. Six percent of respondents had no opinion."

http://thehill.com/policy/transport...ricans-oppose-trump-style-infrastructure-plan

I am beginning to have Trump Buyer's Remorse

Sounds like we are facing a Pence administration and all that that entails

Trump's infrastructure "plan" was nothing more than lining the pockets of some investment firms to do nothing IRL.

Back