• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

What happened to WSoccer?

Reaction score
The women's soccer team is 3-7-2. I know we lost a lot of talent from the class of 2013 but what in the world has happened to us? We also have played a very tough schedule but I can't remember the last time the girls have had finished with a losing record.

Thoughts?

I mean they lost two of the best players in the country. Will take time to bounce back from that.

They are an extremely young squad and have played road games against 5 of the top 15 teams in the country. They lost an overtime game that they should have won and tied Clemson last weekend after being up 1 to 0 and then committing a terrible foul giving Clemson an equalizing penalty kick. its not as bad as the record shows, but the reality is they likely won't make the NCAA tournament for the 1st time in forever, but alot of better players are F/SO so the future is bright and they should be back to form in a year or two.

First NCAA miss since da Luz has been at Wake. I think he gets a pass if his apparently young team misses this year.

Back